- The Fool: Tell an embarrassing story.
- The Magician: Do you have a special talent?
- The High Priestess: Are you good at keeping secrets?
- The Empress: What do you desire most?
- The Emperor: Do you have any family traditions?
- The Hierophant: What is/was your favourite school subject?
- The Lovers: What qualities would your ideal partner have?
- The Chariot: Have you ever had to fight for something?
- Strength: What gives you strength?
- The Hermit: Could you cope with living alone?
- Wheel of Fortune: If you won a million pounds, what would you do with it?
- Justice: If you could be a super hero (or villain) what would you call yourself and what powers would you have?
- The Hanged Man: Would you sacrifice your own life to save someone else's?
- Death: If you were able to reincarnate, what would your next life be?
- Temperance: Do you have good self control?
- The Devil: What do you think your worst quality is?
- The Tower: Describe your dream home.
- The Star: What inspires you?
- The Moon: Describe a dream (or nightmare) you've had recently.
- The Sun: Describe a childhood memory.
- Judgement: Have you ever done something that you were really ashamed of?
- The World: What country would you most like to visit?
As I being to round out my junior year of college, I am overcome by an intense sense of belonging. The friends I swore were weird or bitchy or not interested in being my friends are now some of my best friends. I have stood up for myself in situations I did not anticipate. I have spoken up continuously. I am employed at a job that I love. I am asking for help in ways I didn’t plan on, but that seems to be a recurring theme in my young adult life. This has been one of the most trying years of my life, but it has been worth it. I truly feel empowered, brave, and ready to take on whatever is next.
“When you are brave, you give others the courage to be brave. GRRRRRIZ.”
The last part is in reference to my being a grizzly bear.
I’m learning to sing with what I’ve got, not with what I fear.
Of star-made shadows round
Kindness must watch for me
This side the ground.
Today is the perfect day for brunch, studying, and relaxing with good friends. And listening to Paul Simon. There is an abundance of happiness, friends.